Ipad hard cover book case
- favored hard cover book
- liquid glue
- precision box cutter knife
- glue pages together from the outer side of the book
- trace I pad on first page of the book pages
- cut traced portion out and continue to cut shape out through as many pages as it takes to get the depth of the Ipad.
- once all pages are cut out line the part where the ipad will sit with felt by gluing it on
- fold extra piece of felt for a tab to pull i pad out of glue and put it in desired place. The best option for this would be the center of the hollowed out area and run a length of the felt along the bottom and side until it sticks an inch out.
- If you want to keep the book closed when not in use, head to any craft store and get Velcro straps or a large band
For video instructions follow this link: